Turistični informator/turistična informatorka
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Turistični informator/turistična informatorkaAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Tourism correspondent|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 5|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
General secondary or technical upper secondary education, advanced knowledge of one foreign language and basic knowledge of two foreign languages.
|ISCED subfield||subfield: travel, tourism and leisure|
- plans, prepares, carries out and controls own work,
- makes rational use of energy, material and time,
- protects health and the environment,
- develops entrepreneurial characteristics, skills and behaviour,
- uses information and communication technologies,
- communicates with co-workers, experts, clients and business partners,
- communicates with clients actively in one foreign language and passively in two foreign languages,
- presents local communities, regions and countries in tourist promotional activities,
- provides advice during the selection of vacation destinations, products and other related elements,
- carries out promotions to attract guests and business partners,
- develops informative materials for the needs of tourist information centres,
- provides clients promotional and informative materials, and
- performs statistical and analytical work.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the counselling process, the candidate prepares a portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and recognises the catalogue content in part or full. If the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Service with an oral presentation.
A candidate demonstrates the attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant collection of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...