Tehnik letalec na vojaškem zrakoplovu/tehnica letalka na vojaškem zrakoplovu
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Tehnik letalec na vojaškem zrakoplovu/tehnica letalka na vojaškem zrakoplovuAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Airman technician on a military aircraft|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 5|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
|ISCED subfield||subfield: military and defence|
Candidates will be able to:
- plan, prepare, carry out and check own work and the work of their unit,
- make rational use of energy, material and time,
- protect life, health and the environment,
- protect the confidentiality of military information,
- communicate with colleagues and the environment and work in a team,
- lead and command sections or platoons,
- supervise the work of subordinates,
- prepare personal equipment, the aircraft, joint armament and technical equipment,
- handle and maintain personal weapons and equipment,
- participate in international military operations and protection and rescue missions and provide security,
- prepare a helicopter, passengers and freight for flying,
- assist the pilots during flight and supervise the correct use of the aircraft,
- look after an aircraft after flight,
- maintain aircraft and supervise aircraft systems.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the counselling process, the candidate prepares a portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and validates catalogue content in part or full. If the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Practical verification with an oral presentation.
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.
Currently no providers.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...