Socialni oskrbovalec / socialna oskrbovalka na domu
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Socialni oskrbovalec / socialna oskrbovalka na domuAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Home care provider|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 4|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
Health and welfare
|ISCED subfield||subfield: care of the elderly and of disabled adults|
The candidate is able to:
- plan, prepare, implement and control own work in cooperation with a professional
- communicate with users, co-workers and professional services
- develop flexibility to the requirements of working at the user's home
- perform personal care of the user
- encourage the establishment and maintenance of the user's social network
- take action in unexpected situations
- provide household help
- promote a healthy lifestyle
- provide social care in accordance with applicable standards and the principles of social protection
- encourage the user to maintain independence and take care of themselves
- rational use of energy, materials, resources and time and use modern information and communication technology
- protect one's own health, health at work with the user and the environment
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
METHODS OF VERIFICATION OF VOCATIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Practical examination with oral defense and
- oral examination.
Direct verification is carried out at the assessment site in the form of practical work and oral defense. The assessment site (simulated user living environment) must meet the relevant material conditions (point 9.1.). The direct practical examination of the candidate is followed by an oral examination.
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...