|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Sobar/ sobaricaAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Valet/chambermaid|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 3|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
|ISCED subfield||subfield: hotel, restaurants and catering|
The candidate is able to:
- organize their own work and ensure the quality of their own work
- arrange the preparation room and prepare tools for work
- clean rooms, balcony, bathroom and hallway and lounge
- communicate with guests and co-workers
- communicate with guests (use practical phrases to communicate) in at least two foreign languages
- use modern information and communication technology and equipment
- ensure the maintenance of own working equipment and facilities
- use energy, material and time rationally
- protect health and the environment, be responsible for their own safety and the safety of others
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
ASSESSMENT METHOD – Service with an oral presentation.
The selected assignment tests practical skills with an oral defense of occupational theoretical knowledge about the service in accordance with the occupational standard Valet/chambermaid.
The Career path tab shows the possible career path within the selected qualification area, which is not the only one and is not mandatory. The actual transition between qualifications, which is determined by law, is defined in the Transition tab.
SOK 4 / EOK 4
SOK 5 / EOK 4
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...