Skupnostni tolmač za albanski jezik/skupnostna tolmačka za albanski jezik
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Skupnostni tolmač za albanski jezik/skupnostna tolmačka za albanski jezikAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Community interpreter for the Albanian language|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 6|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
Arts and humanities
|ISCED subfield||subfield: language acquisition|
The candidate is able to:
- plan, organize and monitor their work activities in the field of interpretation and translation from Albanian into Slovenian and vice versa
- operate in an institutional and non-institutional environment, in various areas of social life
- interpret and translate accompanying short texts from Albanian into Slovene for the needs of the community
- interpret and translate accompanying short texts from Slovene into Albanian for the needs of the community
- consecutively interpret dialogue or longer sections using notes, interpret written text at a glance, interpret using whispering technique
- use remote interpretation equipment
- comply with international codes of ethics and standards for community interpretation
- communicate with users of interpretation services, various organizations and others
- ensure the quality of community interpretation and take care of their own professional development
- protect health and ensure safety at work
- to develop entrepreneurial skills, abilities and behavior and to use modern information and communication technology
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
Practical assessment with oral defense.
Assessment of interpretation by oral defense, which contains:
- interpretation from Slovenian into Albanian with oral defense
- interpretation from Albanian into Slovenian with oral defense
Translation of a short text with a oral defense containing:
- translation of a short text from Slovene into Albanian with oral defense
- translation of a short text from Albanian into Slovenian with oral defense
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant collection of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...