Skrbnik/skrbnica informacijsko-komunikacijske opreme in storitev
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Skrbnik/skrbnica informacijsko-komunikacijske opreme in storitevAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Administrator of information and communication equipment and services|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 5|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs)
|ISCED subfield||subfield: database and network design and administration|
The candidate is able to:
- use the hardware and software and services he/she needs in his work
- monitor innovations in the profession and learn for life about new hardware and software and services
- participate in the preparation of technical documentation and work plan in accordance with professional standards and the principles of rational use of human and material resources and plan their work with them
- participate in a group and document the work done
- observe safety and environmental standards at work
- follow the company's values, use good business practices, act ethically and in accordance with the sustainable development of society
- manage waste economically / sustainably and understand the economic and environmental effects of waste recycling
- participate in the planning of installation, management and maintenance of hardware and software information and communication equipment and services and implement the plan
- participate in coordinating the provision of assistance to users and its provision
- participate in the planning and ensuring the security of the operation of information and communication equipment and services
- receive and transmit information on work, work procedures and the state and shortcomings of hardware and software and services
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
Practical defense with oral defense: example product and practical task with oral defense
Before the direct examination, the candidate prepares the products according to the selection and instructions of the commission:
- a short program with source code and scripts for automating certain tasks
- example database with queries and
- a virtual machine with an open source operating system installed and certain settings and certain system and user software, and
- internal instructions for dealing with the given scenario (eg use of new information and communication equipment / service, handling of emergencies, installation or exchange of digital certificates, handling of malicious e-mails, reporting errors…) and
- prepare at least two news items from the professional literature
Instructions for the preparation of products, which the candidate must prepare in advance, are determined by the commission after reviewing the personal portfolio. With the products, the candidate demonstrates mastery of the required vocational competences according to the requirements of the vocational standard.
When presenting products at the examination, an oral defense is also performed, which includes the examination of knowledge and skills that are included in individual operational work in the vocational standard Administrator of information and communication equipment and services.
The candidate can attach the products to a personal portfolio (in the counseling process).
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...