Proizvajalec in manipulant/proizvajalka in manipulantka z biogorivi in biomazivi
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Proizvajalec in manipulant/proizvajalka in manipulantka z biogorivi in biomaziviAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Producer and handler of biofuels and biomass|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 5|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
Engineering, manufacturing and construction
|ISCED subfield||subfield: environmental protection technology|
The candidate is able to:
- plan, organize and carry out work in the work environment in accordance with quality standards
- handle resources responsibly and economically
- to ensure one's own safety, the safety of others involved in the work process and to protect the environment
- communicate with different stakeholders, taking into account the principles of successful communication
- use modern information and communication technology
- control the inflow of input raw material according to the course and economics of the entire work process
- implement and control the biofuel / bio lubricant production process
- ensure compliance with sustainability criteria
- store biofuels and bio lubricants
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
In the counseling process, the candidate prepares a personal portfolio, which is evaluated by the commission, and if the candidate has provided credible, valid and relevant evidence of knowledge, skills and competencies from the occupational standard, the commission may:
- recognizes the knowledge and skills of the occupational standard in full,
- recognizes the knowledge and skills of the occupational standard in part and determines those knowledge, skills and competences that will be tested,
- does not recognize any knowledge and skills of the occupational standard because the candidate does not demonstrate any knowledge, skills and competences from the occupational standard, and will reasonably check the entire occupational standard.
- Practical verification with oral defense.
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...