|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Prodajalec/prodajalkaAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Salesperson|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: Upper secondary vocational education|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Educational Qualification|
|Type of education||Type of education: Upper secondary vocational education|
Duration of education:
|Credits||Credits: 180 credits|
Business, administration and law
|ISCED subfield||subfield: wholesale and retail sales|
- monitor the competition and what it is offering,
- arrange a sales room and display,
- plan and implement sales promotions,
- estimate future demand,
- formulate sales prices depending on the quality of the product and what the competition is offering,
- perform high-quality implementation of the sales process,
- assess buyer desires and needs,
- respond appropriately with reasoning to buyer questions,
- advise buyers,
- resolve buyer complaints and returns on an ongoing basis,
- apply various communication techniques and approaches,
- work with buyers honestly and ethically,
- assess quality on the basis of knowledge and experience,
- work independently and in a team,
- communicate basically in a foreign language,
- work with foodstuffs,
- work with technical goods,
- work with textiles and chemist’s products.
Students may progress to the next year if at the end of the academic year they achieve passing grades in all general education subjects and relevant vocational modules set out in the school’s operational curriculum, and have completed all extracurricular activities and practical on-the-job training, or progress on the basis of a programme faculty decision.
The Career path tab shows the possible career path within the selected qualification area, which is not the only one and is not mandatory. The actual transition between qualifications, which is determined by law, is defined in the Transition tab.
SQF 5 / EQF 4
Secondary technical, vocational or vocational-technical education; master craftsman/foreman/shop manager examination (SQF level 5)
Vocational and technical secondary schools and adult education institutions.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...