Asistent/asistentka v mednarodnem poslovanju
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Asistent/asistentka v mednarodnem poslovanjuAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: International operations assistant|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 6|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
Business, administration and law
|ISCED subfield||subfield: wholesale and retail sales|
Candidates will be able to:
- plan and organise their own work and the work of others,
- ensure the quality and efficiency of work in the working environment in accordance with regulations and standards and good business practices,
- make rational use of energy, material and time,
- protect health and the environment,
- develop entrepreneurial characteristics, skills and behaviour,
- communicate with business partners and co-workers in a manner concordant with the sociocultural environment,
- use modern information and communication technologies and software tools,
- calculate the costs of a project/service/product,
- carry out activities in connection with the presale, purchase, sale and aftersales phase of a project/service/product in the international market,
- create and maintain a multicultural network of contacts.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a personal portfolio, which a committee then assesses, validating catalogue content in part or in full. If the committee is unable to validate all contents of the catalogue, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Verification involves a written test and an oral presentation.
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...