|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Pomočnik/pomočnica oskrbnika/oskrbniceAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Assistant caretaker|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 3|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
|ISCED subfield||subfield: domestic services|
The candidate is able to:
- Implement and control one's own work and ensure the quality and success of one's own work
- participate in the organization of guests' stay on the tourist farm and / or in the boarding house and take care of the well-being of the guests
- participate in the maintenance of premises and surroundings for the purpose of tourist activity on a tourist farm and / or in a boarding house
- participate in the preparation and serving of food and drinks to guests on the tourist farm and / or boarding house
- clean the premises and surroundings and maintain textiles
- maintain personal hygiene and hygiene of the kitchen, accommodation and other premises, yard and accompanying facilities
- communicate with guests and co-workers
- use raw materials, devices, energy and time economically
- protect their own health and the environment
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
METHODS OF VERIFICATION
Practical verification and oral defense.
The candidate with the practical implementation of the service or tasks proves the mastery of the required occupational competences according to the requirements of the occupational standard. When performing the service, there is also an oral defense of the performed task, which includes a presentation and professional defense of the performed service.
The Career path tab shows the possible career path within the selected qualification area, which is not the only one and is not mandatory. The actual transition between qualifications, which is determined by law, is defined in the Transition tab.
SOK 4 / EOK 4
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...