|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Pomočnik/pomočnica oskrbnika/oskrbniceAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Assistant caretaker|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 3|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
|ISCED subfield||subfield: domestic services|
Candidates will be able to:
- organise and ensure the quality of their own work,
- make rational use of energy, material and time,
- protect health and the environment,
- develop entrepreneurial characteristics, skills and behaviour,
- communicate with co-workers and guests,
- clean and maintain premises and the surrounding area,
- cooperate in the organisation of the stay and care for the well-being of guests,
- participate in the preparation of dishes and the service of food and drinks to guests,
- maintain textiles and make simple textile products for the home.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences can be found here.
During the guidance process, the candidate prepares a portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and validates catalogue content in part or full. If the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Service with an oral presentation.
The possible career path within the field of the selected qualification is shown.
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
URLAwarding body URL:
Introductory International Conference: Monitoring the Implementation of the Slovenian Qualifications Framework
Slovenian National Coordination Point for EQF in cooperation with the European Center for the Development of Vocational...