Podčastnik inženirstva/podčastnica inženirstva
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Podčastnik inženirstva/podčastnica inženirstvaAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Engineering NCO|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 5|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
|ISCED subfield||subfield: military and defence|
Candidates will be able to:
- plan, prepare, carry out and check own work and the work of their unit,
- protect life, health and the environment,
- protect the confidentiality of military information,
- communicate with colleagues and the environment and work in a team,
- prepare personal equipment, crew-served weapons and technical equipment,
- handle and maintain personal weapons and equipment,
- carry out tasks in international military operations and in the protection and rescue system, carry out security tasks,
- lead and command sections or platoons,
- supervise the work of subordinates,
- implement tactical procedures in a combat zone and direct the fire of a subordinate unit,
- organise, perform and supervise work with mines and explosive devices in their own unit,
- manage a construction site for the construction of temporary military structures,
- organise, perform and supervise work for the camouflaging of structures and material resources,
- organise the maintenance of weapons, ammunition and mines/explosive devices, weapons or engineering systems and material and technical resources in their own unit.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the counselling process, the candidate prepares a portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and validates catalogue content in part or full. If the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.
Currently no providers.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...