|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Maser/maserkaAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Masseur/masseuse|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 5|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
Education at least at SQF level 5.
|ISCED subfield||subfield: hair and beauty services|
The candidate is able to:
- plan and organize their own work,
- prepare the work space, massage products, aids used in the implementation of the massage service in accordance with the prescribed sanitary and health conditions,
- identify the client's wishes / needs and advise them on the choice and implementation of the massage,
- prepare yourself and your client for a massage service,
- master the techniques of classical massage: smoothing, kneading, hitting, shaking, rubbing, squeezing and perform them in body massage,
- perform relaxing, stimulating, regenerative and nourishing massage,
- perform partial massages and full body massages,
- order and store material, make estimates and calculations of services,
- business communication, use professional terminology, use entrepreneurial skills,
- to ensure the quality of service, taking into account the principles of rational use of energy, time and materials,
- take care of their own safety, the safety of the customer and protect the health and the environment.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
METHODS OF VERIFICATION OF VOCATIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
A. Oral and practical examination or
B. Practical examination by oral defense
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...