|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Manipulant/manipulantka odpadkovAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Waste handler|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 3|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
|ISCED subfield||subfield: community sanitation|
Candidates will be able to:
- plan, prepare, carry out and check own work,
- make rational use of energy, material and time,
- protect health and the environment,
- communicate with co-workers and experts,
- analyse types of waste and prepare an individual waste management plan,
- clean public areas and remove illegal waste dumps,
- take delivery of individual types of waste,
- inspect, manually sort, separate, distribute and store hazardous and potentially hazardous waste,
- perform warehousing work (stacking, packing),
- clean tools and equipment,
- ensure implementation of the principle of the material cycle.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the counselling process, the candidate prepares a portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and validates catalogue content in part or full. If the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Service with an oral presentation.
The Career path tab shows the possible career path within the selected qualification area, which is not the only one and is not mandatory. The actual transition between qualifications, which is determined by law, is defined in the Transition tab.
SQF 4 / EQF 4
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc. Currently no providers have been entered for this qualification.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...