Upravljavec/upravljavka strojev in naprav za ravnanje z odpadki
|Name of qualification||
Name of qualificationUpravljavec/upravljavka strojev in naprav za ravnanje z odpadkiAdd to comparison
|Translated title (no legal status)||
Translated titleWaste management machinery operator
|Type of qualification||
Type of qualificationNational vocational qualification, SQF level 4
|Category of qualification||
Category of qualificationVocational Qualification
SQF LevelSQF 4
EQF LevelEQF 4
Candidates will be able to:
- plan, prepare, carry out and check own work and the work of others,
- make rational use of energy, material and time,
- protect health and the environment,
- communicate with co-workers and experts,
- analyse types of waste and prepare an individual waste management plan,
- transport individual types of waste,
- receive and direct waste for onward processing,
- inspect, mechanically sort, separate, distribute and store hazardous and potentially hazardous waste,
- process mixed waste,
- process organic waste,
- mechanically prepare waste for further treatment and warehousing and manipulation work,
- provide and implement simple repairs of tools and machinery for optimisation of processes,
- keep a record of various works and processing of material,
- ensure implementation of the principle of the material cycle.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. There are currently no licence-holders for this NVQ.
Assessment and completion
Assesment and completion
During the counselling process, the candidate prepares a portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and validates catalogue content in part or full. If the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Service with an oral presentation.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Conditions for obtaining a public document
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.
Currently no providers.
Introductory International Conference: Monitoring the Implementation of the Slovenian Qualifications Framework
Slovenian National Coordination Point for EQF in cooperation with the European Center for the Development of Vocational...