Kamnosek restavratorski sodelavec/kamnosekinja restavratorska sodelavka
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Kamnosek restavratorski sodelavec/kamnosekinja restavratorska sodelavkaAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Stonemason, restoration assistant|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 5|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
Arts and humanities
|ISCED subfield||subfield: handicrafts|
Candidates will be able to:
- undertake all phases of work in cooperation and agreement with experts from the cultural heritage protection service and other contractors working in a property,
- pay due heed in their work to experts responsible for the protection and conservation of cultural heritage and consistently observe cultural heritage protection legislation,
- accept and review technical documentation and normative acts and other requirements of the cultural heritage protection service and plan their work accordingly,
- assess the causes and degree of damage to stone elements,
- protect the structure and its elements from damage during work,
- remove, install and transport stone elements,
- clean and maintain installed stone elements,
- use historical and modern methods for the treatment and installation of stone elements,
- make stone elements by hand and by machine; remove, work on and install stone elements and protect them after installation,
- supplement missing parts of stone elements,
- draw attention to unexpected finds and changes during the planning, preparation and implementation of the intervention,
- document photographically all key phases of the intervention.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is evaluated by a committee. If the candidate has submitted authentic, valid and relevant proof of knowledge, skills and competences from the operational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences under the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
- Candidates complete a practical assignment in the field or in a simulated situation in order to demonstrate their mastery of the required vocational competences according to the requirements of the occupational standard and technical documentation.
- The completion of the practical assignment is accompanied by an oral presentation.
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...