Izvajalec/izvajalka del visokih gradenj
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Izvajalec/izvajalka del visokih gradenjAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: High-rise construction worker|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 3|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
Engineering, manufacturing and construction
|ISCED subfield||subfield: building and civil engineering|
Candidates will be able to:
- receive daily instructions for work from a superior and plan their work by phases accordingly,
- ensure the quality and at the same time the financial efficiency of their work and products while observing the principles of rational use of energy, time and material,
- work in such a way as not to endanger themselves or others in their working environment or pollute the environment,
- in communication with the various stakeholders they encounter in their work, observe business ethics,
- read plans and technical drawings for bricklaying work,
- operate light construction machinery in the course of their work, observing health and environmental protection rules,
- build using all types of bricks and blocks according to instructions and under supervision and within the planned period,
- provide bricklaying assistance in the installation of facade elements, building fixtures, metal fittings and concrete and stone structural elements,
- assemble and disassemble scaffolding for bricklaying and plastering and provide bricklaying assistance in the manufacture of plasters, coatings and edgings,
- carry out bricklaying repairs and provide assistance in finishing and installation work and the installation of equipment.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
METHODS OF VERIFICATION OF VOCATIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Practical test and oral presentation.
In the practical work assignment, the candidate proves the mastery of the required occupational competences according to the requirements of the occupational standard and technical documentation. In addition to the practical task, an oral defense of the task is also performed.
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...