|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Izdelovalec/izdelovalka spletnih straniAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Website creator|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 5|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
Two (or more) previously created dynamic websites (created in an editing system using a database) with the associated documentation (record of basic premises, plan of the contextual structure, architecture of the user interface, graphic image obtained from a website designer, technical implementation plan, i.e. implementation of individual functionalities, installation instructions, secure archiving of the website/web pages, brief user instructions, etc.) that are accessible to the committee on the internet, at least one of which can be edited and amended during the practical part of verification (e.g. the editing of content, the adding of pictures, changes to graphic templates, changes to styles, colours and backgrounds, etc.).
Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs)
|ISCED subfield||subfield: database and network design and administration|
- plans, prepares, implements and checks own work in the creation of websites,
- plans the rational use of time and space on server medium,
- ensures the quality and efficiency of own work in the working environment in accordance with regulations and standards,
- protects health and the environment,
- develops entrepreneurial characteristics, skills and behaviour,
- use of information and communication technologies,
- protects the identity of users and their data,
- uses computer tools effectively, and monitors new software tools and the development thereof,
- takes a systematic approach to the search for solutions to problems that arise,
- participates in and manages a group that creates websites,
- works with clients in defining and performing tasks related to the creation of websites,
- creates websites,
- drafts instructions for use of websites tailored to users, and
- maintains, refreshes and updates websites.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the counselling process, the candidate prepares a portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and recognises the catalogue content in part or full. If the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
- Oral presentation and the editing of previously created dynamic websites (see admission requirements).
- Practical exercise with an oral presentation. In the practical exercise (selected by the committee), the candidate demonstrates mastery of tools used to create websites and mastery of work with existing websites (e.g. the assessment, improvement and/or inclusion of elements). A candidate may be exempted from the practical exercise at the committee’s discretion.
Izdelovalec/izdelovalka spletnih strani
The Career path tab shows the possible career path within the selected qualification area, which is not the only one and is not mandatory. The actual transition between qualifications, which is determined by law, is defined in the Transition tab.
SQF 6 / EQF 5
A candidate demonstrates the attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant collection of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...