Hotelski gospodinjec/hotelska gospodinja
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Hotelski gospodinjec/hotelska gospodinjaAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Hotel housekeeper|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 6|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
|ISCED subfield||subfield: hotel, restaurants and catering|
The candidate is able to:
- plan, prepare and control their own work and the work of others
- take care of the rational use of energy, materials and time
- to ensure work safety and to observe environmental principles and to ensure the safe and healthy stay of guests
- ensure the quality and performance of work in the work environment in accordance with standards
- communicate with guests, co-workers, professionals and business partners
- communicate in English and at least one foreign language in everyday work situations
- use modern information and communication technology
- program work in the hotel household department
- plan and organize the work of employees and ensure optimal distribution according to the needs of the work process and optimal cost efficiency of operations
- manage personnel matters in the hotel household
- effectively manage employees and control the quality and efficiency of work in the hotel household in accordance with standards
- to perform or provide guest services related to the hotel household
- organize and monitor the work process in the hotel household and take care of the tidiness and comfortable appearance of the accommodation facility
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
METHODS OF VERIFICATION
Service with an oral defense. - for the selected service, practical skills are tested by an oral defense of professional theoretical knowledge about the service, in accordance with the occupational standard Hotel housekeeper.
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...