|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Hišnik/hišnicaAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Housekeeper|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 4|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
|ISCED subfield||subfield: domestic services|
Candidates will be able to:
- keep records of necessary maintenance works and works connected with operation and participate in the organisation and implementation of these works,
- equip and maintain a small workshop and store of spare parts and material,
- monitor the state of immovable property and participate in the elimination of irregularities in the context of their responsibilities,
- perform technically and organisationally less complex jobs and other jobs necessary for the normal use and operation of immovable property,
- organise maintenance work that is carried out by external contractors,
- see to the purchase of energy products for local sources of heating, material and spare parts in accordance with the operating programme and participate in obtaining tenders for maintenance work and other work,
- keep the necessary records, prepare reports on work and archive technical and other documentation by agreement with the administrator,
- introduce external contractors to the work to be done and lead and coordinate minor maintenance work,
- monitor and control less complex jobs by external contractors, check the cleaning of common areas and cooperate with the administrator or other responsible person in supervising and signing off on maintenance work,
- operate in accordance with regulations on the management of immovable property,
- communicate with owners, users, the administrator and suppliers,
- ensure the safe functioning and use of common premises and installations, hygiene protection, fire protection, other protection and the protection of the environment.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the guidance process, the candidate prepares a portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and validates catalogue content in part or full. If the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
practical test and oral presentation
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...