|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Drogerist/drogeristkaAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Druggist|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 4|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
Business, administration and law
|ISCED subfield||subfield: wholesale and retail sales|
The candidate is able to:
- plan, organize and carry out their work and work within the group in the work environment in accordance with work quality standards,
- handle goods, equipment, materials, energy and time responsibly and economically,
- take care of their own safety in accordance with the assessed risks, customer safety and protect health and the environment,
- act responsibly, enterprisingly, ethically and take care of professional and personal development,
- work as a team and communicate with various stakeholders, taking into account the principles of successful communication,
- advise the client on products from the field of all drugstore assortments and the use of products for further care,
- take over, store, prepare and sell goods in accordance with the instructions and rules of the profession,
- perform work at the cash register using modern information and communication technology.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
METHOD OF VERIFICATION
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...