Delovni inštruktor/delovna inštruktorica
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Delovni inštruktor/delovna inštruktoricaAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Work instructor|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 5|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
Minimum secondary vocational education and three years of working experience, of which at least one year must be direct work with the users of social services.
Health and welfare
|ISCED subfield||subfield: care of the elderly and of disabled adults|
- plans, prepares, carries out and controls his/her own work and the work of others,
- communicates with the user, with his lawful representative, with professional staff and co-workers and business partners,
- uses modern information and communication technologies,
- cooperates in a professional team,
- conducts administrative processes related to organising operations and documentation,
- maintains work means and equipment,
- develops entrepreneurial characteristics, skills and behaviour,
- ensures the quality of services and work performed and takes responsibility for them,
- supervises his/her own work, the work of groups and working processes,
- makes rational use of energy, material and time,
- protects health and the environment, and is responsible for own security and the security of others,
- participates in planning and organising the process of training and work of the user in accordance with the rehabilitation plan or individual programme of handling in cooperation with the professional team,
- provides the training and working process for the user,
- monitors and supervises the effectiveness and quality of the work performed by the user,
- offers support to the user in connecting with the appropriate professional services,
- participates in organising and providing creative activities for the user.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
The candidate demonstrates the attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant collection of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...