Avtoservisni inženir/avtoservisna inženirka
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Avtoservisni inženir/avtoservisna inženirkaAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Vehicle service engineer|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: Short cycle higher vocational diploma|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Educational Qualification|
|Type of education||Type of education: Short cycle higher vocational education|
Duration of education:
|Credits||Credits: 120 credits|
Engineering, manufacturing and construction
|ISCED subfield||subfield: motor vehicles, ships and aircraft|
Students will be able to:
- keep abreast of developments in the sector and formulate proposals for the modernisation of work processes;
- integrate knowledge from various fields;
- obtain information and apply it in the business process;
- ensure development and introduce innovations to work processes;
- communicate with colleagues and business partners in the local and international environment;
- demonstrate mastery of entrepreneurship, marketing and logistical processes;
- manage business processes and ensure quality;
- plan and implement measures to improve the organisation of the business, the work of others and their own work;
- assume responsibility. (vocationally specific competences)
- resolve technical issues in the field of automotive engineering and technologies;
- formulate and realise development ideas and entrepreneurial planning in the automotive sector;
- apply legislation from the fields of financial operations, company operation, banking, tax and customs operations and insurance;
- find and use necessary information in catalogues, manuals, technical instructions and electronic databases;
- plan and implement the fitting out of workshops and maintain tools, devices and equipment;
- carry out diagnoses, checks and measurements on motor vehicles;
- set up and repair motor vehicles;
- plan and implement changes to the characteristics of motor vehicles;
- communicate with customers;
- keep abreast of and apply legislation, standardisation, type approval and certification in the motor vehicle sector;
- prepare and introduce internal instructions and documentation;
- introduce quality assurance systems.
Students' knowledge is assessed by means of practical exercises and seminar papers, and also via products, projects, performances, services, etc. and by examinations. Examination performance is scored as follows: 10 (excellent); 9 (very good: above-average knowledge but with some mistakes); 8 (very good: solid results); 7 (good); 6 (adequate: knowledge satisfies minimum criteria); 5–1 (inadequate). In order to pass an examination, a candidate must achieve a grade between adequate (6) and excellent (10).
Students may progress to the second year if they have successfully completed first-year modules, subjects and practical training (including practical classes, seminar papers, projects, examinations, etc.) totalling at least 45 credits, where all practical classes and practical training course units must be completed in full.
Avtoservisni inženir/avtoservisna inženirka
The Career path tab shows the possible career path within the selected qualification area, which is not the only one and is not mandatory. The actual transition between qualifications, which is determined by law, is defined in the Transition tab.
SQF 7 / EQF 6
First-cycle study programmes (SQF, level 7)
In order to complete the programme and obtain the qualification, students must complete all course units (examinations, practical classes, seminar assignments, etc.), as follows: all compulsory modules and subjects, for a total of 91 credits (M1 Communication in the Automotive Sector, Business Operations in the Automotive Sector, Motor Vehicle Technologies, Motor Vehicle Mechatronics, Motor Vehicle Systems), one elective module consisting of 14 credits (Business Management in the Automotive Sector or Motor Vehicle Management), an elective subject consisting of 5 credits, a freely elective subject consisting of 5 credits and a diploma thesis.
Šolski center Celje, Higher Technical College
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...