Analitik/analitičarka v farmacevtskih laboratorijih
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Analitik/analitičarka v farmacevtskih laboratorijihAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Analyst in pharmaceutical laboratories|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 5|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
Health and welfare
|ISCED subfield||subfield: pharmacy|
The candidate is able to:
- independently plan, prepare, implement and control their own work and the work of the group in accordance with the quality standards of work in the pharmaceutical industry,
- handle laboratory equipment and devices,
- perform chemical, physical, microbiological and biological analyzes and tests and stability tests,
- prepare standard solutions and reagents,
- sample raw materials, products, packaging and control environmental conditions,
- in the implementation of the process, responsibly and accurately fill in the analytical-laboratory documentation, which ensures the recording of all prescribed parameters during work and check any deviations of the actual parameters from the prescribed ones and take appropriate action,
- in their work, constantly observe and ensure work with the guidelines of good laboratory and production practice and good practice in pharmaceutical production,
- maintain personal hygiene and cleanliness of the workplace,
- communicate with superiors and colleagues and take into account the business ethics and values of the company,
- correctly and safely implement measures that ensure an acceptable level of risk for the occurrence of health problems and for the occurrence of fire or explosion in the performance of work and work in such a way that the amount of waste is as small as possible and sort the waste in accordance with regulations.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
METHOD OF VERIFICATION
Practical verification with an oral presentation.
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
There are currently no providers.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...