Vodovodar/vodovodarka na javnih sistemih oskrbe s pitno vodo
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Vodovodar/vodovodarka na javnih sistemih oskrbe s pitno vodoAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Plumber on public drinking water supply systems|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 4|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
|ISCED subfield||subfield: community sanitation|
The candidate is able to:
- independently plan and organize their own work in the work environment in accordance with the quality of work in the field of drinking water supply,
- communicate with various stakeholders, taking into account the principles of successful communication,
- to ensure the safety of one's own life and health and the life and health of others by implementing measures to ensure safety and health at work,
- observe the principles of sanitary technology,
- act responsibly and economically in the establishment and maintenance of public drinking water systems, in the handling of work equipment, safety devices and personal protective equipment, and ensure environmental protection,
- use modern information and communication technology and software for the needs of establishing and maintaining public drinking water supply systems,
- carry out emergency maintenance work,
- perform regular maintenance work,
- carry out investment and maintenance work.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
METHODS OF VERIFICATION OF VOCATIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Practical verification with oral defense.
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...