Vodnik/vodnica v naravi
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Vodnik/vodnica v naraviAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Guide in natural environment|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 5|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
Natural sciences, mathematics and statistics
|ISCED subfield||subfield: natural environments and wildlife|
The candidate is able to:
- plan, organize and implement visitor guidance in nature and landscape for various target groups in accordance with applicable regulations
- ensure the quality of work in the work environment
- use resources economically and sustainably
- to protect nature and the environment, to be responsible for their own safety and the safety and health of participants
- communicate with different target groups in nature and landscape guidance
- use information and communication technology for management purposes
- prepare and present an implementation plan for nature and landscape guidance
- lead different target groups in nature and landscape
- interpret nature, natural values, biodiversity and landscape to different target groups
- to make visitors aware of the importance and preservation of natural and traditional biotic values
- diversity and landscapes and ways to meet the environmental challenges of sustainable development
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
METHODS OF VERIFICATION OF VOCATIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- written examination
- Practical verification with an oral presentation.
The candidate brings a professional task for direct examination - a guiding plan in nature for a specific target group of their choice.
Professional task - The guiding plan in nature is prepared in writing and contains the elements defined in point 11 of the catalog, in the task for direct verification entitled "Prepare a guiding plan in nature of your choice".
In the simulated situation, the candidate performs a guided tour in nature according to the prepared plan, which lasts a maximum of 20 minutes. In doing so, she/he makes a defense.
The candidate can attach the professional task - Guiding plan in nature and landscape to the personal collection folder (in the process of counseling).
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...