Varuh/varuhinja predšolskih otrok
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Varuh/varuhinja predšolskih otrokAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Pre-school child care provider|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 5|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
Health and welfare
|ISCED subfield||subfield: child care and youth services|
- plan, prepare, perform and analyse own work,
- protect children's health,
- ensure a safe, encouraging and attractive environment for children,
- ensure suitable feeding for children,
- ensure children are suitably dressed, change nappies and wash as appropriate, teach toilet routines and personal hygiene,
- ensure children have adequate rests/sleeps,
- take action in the case of signs of illness and in unexpected situations,
- protect children from abuse,
- support and encourage children's cognitive, social-emotional and motor development,
- provide children with special needs with suitable care and support in their personal development,
- communicate and cooperate with children's parents/family,
- act in accordance with children's rights,
- manage administrative processes relating to work,
- use modern ICT safely and critically,
- monitor and assess the quality of own work,
- ensure the maintenance of premises, equipment and resources,
- communicate with co-workers and experts from other fields,
- make rational use of energy, material and time,
- develop enterprising characteristics, skills and behaviour,
- safeguard own health and safety and protect the environment.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant collection of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...