Upravljalec/upravljalka v logistiki farmacevtske industrije
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Upravljalec/upravljalka v logistiki farmacevtske industrijeAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Operator in pharmaceutical logistics|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 3|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
Health and welfare
|ISCED subfield||subfield: pharmacy|
The candidate is able to:
- prepare, carry out and control own work in accordance with the quality standards of work in the pharmaceutical industry,
- independently accept and palletize input materials, semi-finished products and finished products, acting responsibly and economically,
- store materials, semi-finished and finished products under the supervision of a technician, in accordance with the Chemicals Act and the standard of good manufacturing practice,
- under the supervision of a technician, prepare and deliver raw materials, packaging and semi-finished products to the production plant and finished products to the customer in accordance with good distribution practice,
- under the supervision of a technician, mark the material,
- independently ensure the quality of work in accordance with instructions,
- maintain personal hygiene and cleanliness of the workplace,
- take care of the equipment it uses, from the point of view of inspection, minor maintenance and final cleaning of the equipment, thus ensuring its uninterrupted use,
- communicate with superiors and colleagues and take into account the business ethics and values of the company,
- correctly and safely implement measures that ensure an acceptable level of risk for health problems and for the occurrence of fire or explosion in the performance of work, and perform work in such a way that the amount of waste is as small as possible and sort the generated waste in accordance with regulations.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is evaluated by a committee. If the candidate has submitted authentic, valid and relevant proof of knowledge, skills and competences from the operational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences under the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
METHOD OF VERIFICATION
Practical verification with an oral presentation.
The candidate demonstrates attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant collection of the national reference point for vocational qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, enterprises, inter-enterprise training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...