Televizijski voditelj/televizijska voditeljica
|Name of qualification||
Name of qualificationTelevizijski voditelj/televizijska voditeljicaAdd to comparison
|Translated title (no legal status)||
Translated titleTelevision presenter
|Type of qualification||
Type of qualificationNational vocational qualification, SQF level 6
|Category of qualification||
Category of qualificationVocational Qualification
Social sciences, journalism and information
SQF LevelSQF 6
EQF LevelEQF 5
Candidates will be able to:
- plan their own work on the basis of a daily and weekly schedule and in conjunction with co-workers,
- prepare television programmes,
- present television programmes,
- take responsibility for content and visual and linguistic excellence (preparation and conducting of programmes),
- communicate constructively with television crews, guests, audiences and colleagues,
- use technical terminology and at least one foreign language,
- use modern information and communication technologies,
- develop entrepreneurial characteristics, skills and behaviour,
- make rational use of energy, material and time,
- protect health and the environment.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of NVQs appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. They can be found here.
Assessment and completion
Assesment and completion
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which a committee then assesses, validating catalogue content in part or in full. If the committee is unable to validate all contents of the catalogue, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Practical verification with an oral presentation.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Conditions for obtaining a public document
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
Awarding body URL
Introductory International Conference: Monitoring the Implementation of the Slovenian Qualifications Framework
Slovenian National Coordination Point for EQF in cooperation with the European Center for the Development of Vocational...