Tekstilni konfekcionar/tekstilna konfekcionarka
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Tekstilni konfekcionar/tekstilna konfekcionarkaAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Ready-to-wear textiles worker|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 3|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
Engineering, manufacturing and construction
|ISCED subfield||subfield: textiles (clothes, footwear and leather)|
The candidate is able to:
- adopt work instructions and plan their work accordingly,
- take measurements for simple textile products,
- cut simple textile products,
- number the cut parts and complete them,
- fix interlinings and glue applications,
- sew simple textiles,
- interphase and finally ironing simple products,
- to ensure the quality of the work performed and to take care of the rational use of materials,
- work in a way that protects the environment and does not endanger health and safety at work, communicate with various stakeholders in their work and observe etiquette.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
METHODS OF VERIFICATION OF VOCATIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Practical verification with an oral presentation.
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...