Suhorobar posodar/suhorobarka posodarka
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Suhorobar posodar/suhorobarka posodarkaAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Woodenware maker – hollowware maker|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 4|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
There are no entry conditions.
Arts and humanities
|ISCED subfield||subfield: handicrafts|
The candidate is able to:
- plan, prepare, carry out and control their own work, while taking care of keeping appropriate documentation
- communicate independently with customers, taking into account the principles of successful communication and business etiquette using modern information and communication technology
- to ensure the quality and thus also the financial success of their work, while respecting the principles of rational use of energy and time
- comprehensively and responsibly manage and monitor the implementation of regulations and standards regarding safety and health at work and environmental protection principles
- market their products in accordance with the regulations of the economic field
- choose the appropriate materials and make different containers from wood
- to preserve and develop cultural heritage, taking into account its importance in Slovenia
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
METHODS OF VERIFICATION OF VOCATIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Practical verification with an oral presentation.
In a practical work assignment, the candidate demonstrates mastery of the required occupational competences according to the requirements of the occupational standard. In addition to the practical assignment, an oral defense of the assignment is also performed. The oral defense includes a test of knowledge in accordance with the occupational standard Woodenware maker – hollowware maker.
Suhorobar posodar/suhorobarka posodarka
The Career path tab shows the possible career path within the selected qualification area, which is not the only one and is not mandatory. The actual transition between qualifications, which is determined by law, is defined in the Transition tab.
SOK 5 / EOK 4
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant collection of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...