Spričevalo o splošni maturi
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Spričevalo o splošni maturiAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: General matura certificate|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: Upper secondary general education|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Educational Qualification|
Duration of education:
|Credits||Credits: 240 credits|
Knowledge: level 5
- Acquires knowledge necessary for further education at the higher education level.
- Acquires essential knowledge in a wide range of science, technology and arts disciplines: mathematics, Slovene, physics, chemistry, biology, geography, history, philosophy, psychology, foreign language, information technology and other (depending on the school profile or the choice of the student).
Among other things:
- is familiar with modern scientific concepts, understands the interdependence of phenomena, elements,
- knows the rules of standard literary Slovene,
- has studied a foreign language to level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages,
- is familiar with scientific language, has a good command of physical units for important physical quantities, is able to discuss own experiments and illustrate them with graphs, tables and mathematical expressions,
- has a comprehensive understanding of biological concepts and the connections between them, natural processes and the use of chemical methods in nature study,
- understands the most important factors, phenomena and processes of natural geography and social geography,
- can think in geographical terms about landscapes and people (describe a selected landscape and locate its position and role at the national, international and global level),
- is familiar with historical phenomena and processes from the perspective of the period in which they occurred and from the perspective of the present day,
- is familiar with ways of life and scientific achievements and their influence on economic processes, social relations and the environment in different historical periods,
- knows fundamental concepts and laws in psychology, philosophy and sociology,
- has a rational and critical understanding of sport as a social phenomenon.
Skills: level 5
- Practices cognitive skills such as observation, acquisition of knowledge, comparison, forming logical conclusions, generalisation.
- Develops abilities to apply simple research methods to obtain, arrange, interpret and communicate scientific or technical information.
- Is capable of producing effective, intelligible and linguistically correct oral and written texts in the appropriate register in his/her mother tongue.
- Develops multilingual capacity.
- Applies knowledge in the resolution of problems in connection with the sustainable
- use of natural resources, preservation of biodiversity and a high-quality environment.
- Uses digital technology to develop own knowledge and articulate it.
- Learns reflection on knowledge and values, identifies and develops problems.
- Develops sensitivity to artistic experience and expression.
- Develops motor and functional skills.
Competences: level 5
- Develops a capacity for autonomous critical judgement and responsible conduct.
- Develops complex lifelong learning capacity.
- Develops skills in interpersonal relations and learns effective communication, cooperation and quality and responsible relations.
- Develops responsibility for the natural environment and own health.
- Develops capacity for innovation.
System of assessment:
Students' attainment of the standards of knowledge defined by catalogues is established through testing and assessment. Students are assessed using grades from 5 (excellent) to 1 (inadequate).
Students progress to the next year if at the end of the academic year they achieve a positive assessment in all subjects.
The matura examination is taken following the successful completion of the fourth year gimnazija or after completion of a matura course. Candidates' success in the general matura is assessed using: a) points, b) percentages, c) grades from 1 to 5 or point scores from 1 to 8. Candidates must achieve a positive score in all subjects in order to pass the general matura. The school issues successful candidates a general matura certificate and an attestation of success in the general matura examination.
matura/vocational course programmes (SQF level 5), higher vocational education (SQF level 6), professional higher education (SQF level 7), academic higher education (SQF level 7)
Passing the matura examination.
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...