Slikopleskar črkoslikar restavratorski sodelavec/slikopleskarka črkoslikarka restavratorska sodelavka
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Slikopleskar črkoslikar restavratorski sodelavec/slikopleskarka črkoslikarka restavratorska sodelavkaAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Painter-decorator/sign painter, restoration assistant|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 5|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
Special conditions that must be met by the person who wishes to tender vocational qualification:
Arts and humanities
|ISCED subfield||subfield: handicrafts|
Candidates will be able to:
- undertake all phases of works in cooperation and agreement with experts from the cultural heritage protection service and other contractors working in a property,
- pay due heed in their work to experts responsible for the protection and conservation of cultural heritage and consistently observe cultural heritage protection legislation,
- accept and review technical documentation and normative acts and other requirements of the cultural heritage protection service and plan their work accordingly,
- assess the causes and degree of damage to decorative painting and stuccowork,
- protect, clean and repair decorative painting and stuccowork using traditional technologies,
- carry out decorative painting and stuccowork using traditional technologies,
- model and make missing sections, make casts and copies,
- draw attention to unexpected finds and changes during the planning, preparation and implementation of the intervention,
- document photographically all key phases of the intervention.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is evaluated by a committee. If the candidate has submitted authentic, valid and relevant proof of knowledge, skills and competences from the operational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences under the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
- Candidates complete a practical assignment to demonstrate their mastery of the required vocational competences according to the requirements of the occupational standard and technical documentation.
- The completion of the practical assignment is accompanied by an oral presentation.
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...