Romski koordinator/romska koordinatorica
|Name of qualification||
Name of qualificationRomski koordinator/romska koordinatoricaAdd to comparison
|Translated title (no legal status)||
Translated titleRoma coordinator
|Type of qualification||
Type of qualificationNational vocational qualification, SQF level 5
|Category of qualification||
Category of qualificationVocational Qualification
Generic programmes and qualifications
SQF LevelSQF 5
EQF LevelEQF 4
Candidates will be able to:
- plan and organise own work in cooperation with competent local organisations,
- ensure the quality and efficiency of work in the working environment in accordance with standards,
- make rational use of energy, material and time,
- communicate with individuals and institutions in the field of social inclusion,
- use modern information and communication technologies,
- participate in the organisation and implementation of adult education programmes,
- cooperate with members and representatives of the Roma community,
- cooperate with organisations and associations involved in Roma issues,
- respect and observe the principles of multiculturalism based on respect for diversity, coexistence and overcoming prejudices.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences can be found here.
Assessment and completion
Assesment and completion
During the counselling process, the candidate prepares a portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and recognises the catalogue content in part or full. If the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Theoretical and practical with oral presentation. Theoretical verification takes place in the Slovene language and practical verification in the Roma and Slovene languages.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Conditions for obtaining a public document
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant collection of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
Awarding body URL
Introductory International Conference: Monitoring the Implementation of the Slovenian Qualifications Framework
Slovenian National Coordination Point for EQF in cooperation with the European Center for the Development of Vocational...