|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Refleksoterapevt/refleksoterapevtkaAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Reflex zone therapist|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 5|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
Health and welfare
|ISCED subfield||subfield: traditional and complementary medicine and therapy|
- plans, prepares, performs and controls own work,
- makes rational use of energy, material and time,
- protects health and the environment,
- communicates with professionals and users and advises users,
- develops enterprising characteristics, skills and behaviour,
- participates in an expert team,
- establishes medical history using the A-test technique on soles or palms and prepares a treatment plan and presents it to the client,
- performs basic reflex zone massage techniques on the soles of the feet,
- performs reflex zone massage of big toes and thumbs,
- performs reflex zone massage of soles or palms in relation to teeth,
- performs the technique of pressure on nerve points on the soles of the feet with regard to the motor nervous system, statics, movement and with regard to the vegetative nervous system,
- stimulates chakra reflex points on soles and palms,
- performs the metamorphic technique with analysis of events.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
VALIDATION. During the counselling process, the candidate prepares a portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and recognises the catalogue content in part or in full. If the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
METHOD OF VERIFICATION. Service with an oral presentation.
The candidate demonstrates attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant collection of the national reference point for vocational qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, enterprises, inter-enterprise training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...