Pripravljalec/pripravljalka jedi pred gosti
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Pripravljalec/pripravljalka jedi pred gostiAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Cook in front of guests|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 5|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
|ISCED subfield||subfield: hotel, restaurants and catering|
The candidate is able to:
- independently plan and organize their own work and the work of support staff in the implementation of the English and French methods of service in accordance with the standards of quality of work in the service,
- use raw materials, devices, energy and time responsibly and economically in the implementation of the English and French modes of service,
- maintain personal hygiene and hygiene of the working environment and take responsible responsibility for the implementation of HACCP regulations in their work,
- to receive guests independently and to say goodbye with appropriate communication and attitude towards guests, taking into account the principles of etiquette and hospitality,
- independently accept orders, present dishes to guests in an interesting and attractive way and advise them on the choice of food and beverages in Slovene and two foreign languages, taking into account modern trends, rules of the profession, principles of successful communication and etiquette,
- implement English and French methods of serving, taking into account the rules of the profession and quality standards of service in the service and preparation of meals in front of guests,
- independently account for the service provided using modern information and communication technology and deal with complaints in a constructive manner,
- promote the sale of their services taking into account the skills of a good salesperson
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is evaluated by a committee. If the candidate has submitted authentic, valid and relevant proof of knowledge, skills and competences from the operational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences under the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
In a practical work assignment, the candidate demonstrates mastery of the required occupational competences according to the requirements of the occupational standard and taking into account the prescribed documentation. In addition to the practical task, an oral defense of the completed task is performed, which includes checking knowledge of food preparation and processing procedures, preparation of meals in front of guests, serving, knowledge of work equipment, hygiene, safety and health at work, in accordance with occupational standard Cook in front of guests.
Pripravljalec/pripravljalka jedi pred gosti
The Career path tab shows the possible career path within the selected qualification area, which is not the only one and is not mandatory. The actual transition between qualifications, which is determined by law, is defined in the Transition tab.
SOK 6 / EOK 5
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...