Preglednik/preglednica zahtevnih električnih inštalacij in inštalacij zaščite pred delovanjem strele
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Preglednik/preglednica zahtevnih električnih inštalacij in inštalacij zaščite pred delovanjem streleAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Inspector of complex electrical installations and lightning protection installations|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 6|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
Engineering, manufacturing and construction
|ISCED subfield||subfield: electricity and energy|
Candidates will be able to:
- plan, prepare and ensure the quality of their own work and services;
- make rational use of energy, material and time;
- protect health and the environment;
- communicate with co-workers, outside contractors and customers and take part in project teams;
- use relevant programming tools;
- select appropriate measuring methods and the corresponding measuring instruments;
- develop enterprise characteristics, skills and behaviour;
- foresee necessary safety measures when preparing and implementing an inspection programme;
- use the appropriate protective equipment;
- carry out checks (inspection, testing and measurement) of low-voltage electrical installations and the compatibility of installed devices connected to such installations and equipment built into new structures and, during periodic and extraordinary inspections, existing structures where there is a risk of explosion, structures at lightning protection level I and II and structures with their own transformer station or own source of electricity;
- carry out checks (inspection, testing and measurement) of lightning protection systems in new structures and, during periodic and extraordinary checks, existing structures where there is a risk of explosion, structures at lightning protection level I and II and structures with their own transformer station or own source of electricity;
- assess conformity with project documentation and draw up an inspection/test/measurement report, which may also include proposals of necessary changes if non-compliance with applicable regulations and standards is identified.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...