Preglednik/preglednica malih komunalnih čistilnih naprav z zmogljivostjo manjšo od 50 PE
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Preglednik/preglednica malih komunalnih čistilnih naprav z zmogljivostjo manjšo od 50 PEAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Inspector of small municipal wastewater treatment plants with a capacity of less than 50 PE|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 5|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
Engineering, manufacturing and construction
|ISCED subfield||subfield: environmental protection technology|
The candidate is able to:
- plan and organize own work in the work environment in accordance with the quality of work in the field of inspection of the operation of a small municipal wastewater treatment plant with a capacity of less than 50 population equivalents (hereinafter: SMWTP <50 PE),
- communicate with various stakeholders, taking into account the principles of successful communication,
- ensure their own safety by implementing health protection measures,
- act responsibly and economically when inspecting the operation of SMWTP <50 PE and when handling work equipment,
- use modern information and communication technology and software for the needs of the inspection of the operation of SMWTP <50 PE,
- obtain the necessary data for work and inspect the operation of SMWTP <50 PE,
- to sample activated sludge and municipal wastewater at the outflow from SMWTP <50 PE,
- perform basic measurements and evaluate measured data and sample analyzes,
- advise the manager or to the owner of SMWTP <50 PE on the basis of observations, measured data, test results and manufacturer's instructions,
- keep records and prepare reports.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
METHODS OF VERIFICATION OF VOCATIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Practical verification with oral defense.
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...