Podčastnik zračne obrambe/podčastnica zračne obrambe
|Name of qualification||
Name of qualificationPodčastnik zračne obrambe/podčastnica zračne obrambeAdd to comparison
|Translated title (no legal status)||
Translated titleAir defence NCO
|Type of qualification||
Type of qualificationNational vocational qualification, SQF level 5
|Category of qualification||
Category of qualificationVocational Qualification
SQF LevelSQF 5
EQF LevelEQF 4
Candidates will be able to:
- plan, prepare, carry out and check own work and the work of their unit,
- make rational use of energy, material and time,
- protect life, health and the environment,
- protect the confidentiality of military information,
- communicate with colleagues and the environment and work in a team,
- lead and command sections or platoons,
- supervise and check the work of subordinates,
- prepare personal equipment, crew-served weapons and technical equipment,
- handle and maintain personal weapons and equipment,
- carry out tasks in international military operations and in the protection and rescue system, carry out security tasks,
- prepare a radar, rocket or artillery system and the material and technical resources to move it,
- prepare a section and a weapons system for operation,
- train and lead a section in training exercises and control and execute preliminary and combat firing,
- perform airspace control.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. There are currently no licence-holders.
Assessment and completion
Assesment and completion
During the counselling process, the candidate prepares a portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and validates catalogue content in part or full. If the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Practical verification with an oral presentation.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Conditions for obtaining a public document
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.
Currently no providers.
Introductory International Conference: Monitoring the Implementation of the Slovenian Qualifications Framework
Slovenian National Coordination Point for EQF in cooperation with the European Center for the Development of Vocational...