Podčastnik nuklearno-radiološko-kemično-biološke obrambe (nrkbo)/podčastnica nuklearno-radiološko-kemično-biološke obrambe (nrkbo)
|Name of qualification||
Name of qualificationPodčastnik nuklearno-radiološko-kemično-biološke obrambe (nrkbo)/podčastnica nuklearno-radiološko-kemično-biološke obrambe (nrkbo)Add to comparison
|Translated title (no legal status)||
Translated titleChemical, biological, radiological and nuclear defence (CBRND) NCO
|Type of qualification||
Type of qualificationNational vocational qualification, SQF level 5
|Category of qualification||
Category of qualificationVocational Qualification
SQF LevelSQF 5
EQF LevelEQF 4
Candidates will be able to:
- plan, prepare, carry out and check own work and the work of their unit,
- protect life, health and the environment,
- communicate with co-workers and the environment and work in teams,
- use information and communication technologies,
- protect the confidentiality of military information,
- prepare personal equipment, crew-served weapons and technical equipment,
- handle and maintain personal weapons and equipment,
- carry out tasks in international military operations and protection and rescue missions and carry out security tasks,
- lead and command sections or platoons,
- supervise the work of subordinates,
- lead a small tactical CBRND unit or manage resources of a CBRND system,
- implement NRCB protection procedures to ensure survival.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. They can be found here.
Assessment and completion
Assesment and completion
During the counselling process, the candidate prepares a portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and validates catalogue content in part or full. If the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Conditions for obtaining a public document
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.
Currently no providers.
Introductory International Conference: Monitoring the Implementation of the Slovenian Qualifications Framework
Slovenian National Coordination Point for EQF in cooperation with the European Center for the Development of Vocational...