Podčastnik artilerije/podčastnica artilerije
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Podčastnik artilerije/podčastnica artilerijeAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Artillery NCO|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 5|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
|ISCED subfield||subfield: military and defence|
Candidates will be able to:
- plan, prepare, carry out and check own work and the work of their unit,
- protect life, health and the environment,
- protect the confidentiality of military information,
- communicate with colleagues and the environment and work in a team,
- carry out tasks in international military operations and in the protection and rescue system,
- handle personal equipment and weapons,
- lead and command sections or platoons,
- supervise and check the work of subordinates,
- handle the weapons, ammunition and equipment of an artillery battery,
- handle optical/electronic devices and equipment of a reconnaissance section,
- handle the fire direction and control system and instruments and the equipment of a fire control section,
- handle optical/electronic devices and the equipment of a topographic section,
- handle meteorological devices and the equipment of a meteorological section,
- implement tactical procedures in a combat zone,
- organise and maintain weapons, ammunition, mines and other explosive devices, and other material and technical resources.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the counselling process, the candidate prepares a portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and validates catalogue content in part or full. If the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Written and practical verification with an oral presentation.
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.
Currently no providers.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...