|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Oskrbnik/oskrbnicaAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Caretaker|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 4|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
|ISCED subfield||subfield: domestic services|
Candidates will be able to:
- plan and organise their own work,
- ensure the quality and efficiency of their own work in the working environment in accordance with standards,
- make rational use of energy, material and time,
- protect health and the environment,
- develop entrepreneurial characteristics, skills and behaviour,
- communicate with co-workers, technical services and clients,
- use modern information and communication technologies,
- plan, organise and manage a tourism activity on a farm and in a guest house,
- promote a tourism activity on a farm and in a guest house,
- regulate and maintain premises used for a tourism activity on a farm and in a guest house,
- receive guests and organise their stay on a farm and in a guest house,
- prepare and serve food and drinks to guests on a farm and in a guest house,
- design and maintain textiles,
- conserve cultural heritage.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the guidance process, the candidate prepares a portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and validates catalogue content in part or full. If the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Service with an oral presentation.
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...