|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Organizator/organizatorka poslovanjaAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Operations organiser|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 6|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
Business, administration and law
|ISCED subfield||subfield: management and administration|
candidates will be able to:
- plan and organise their own work and the work of others and
- motivate them to achieve targets,
- ensure the quality and efficiency of work in the working environment in accordance with regulations and standards and good business practices,
- keep abreast of developments in the field,
- make rational use of energy, material and time,
- protect health and the environment,
- develop enterprise characteristics, skills and behaviour,
- communicate with business partners, co-workers and other organisational units in Slovene and a foreign language,
- use modern information and communication technology
- and software tools,
- analyse the business process and keep records of it,
- organise, introduce and supervise improvements to business processes.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competences to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
Practical verification and oral presentation.
The Career path tab shows the possible career path within the selected qualification area, which is not the only one and is not mandatory. The actual transition between qualifications, which is determined by law, is defined in the Transition tab.
SQF 7 / EQF 6
SQF 8 / EQF 7
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...