Operater/operaterka sistema za 3D tisk in dodajalno tehnologijo
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Operater/operaterka sistema za 3D tisk in dodajalno tehnologijoAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Operator of the 3D printing system and additive technology|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 5|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
* Documentation includes: product or product photo (in case the product cannot be attached, the candidate explains why it was not attached), 3D computer model, technical description of the product (product purpose), measurements of product accuracy and justification of measurements and suitability of choice technology and material for the manufacture of the accompanying product.
Engineering, manufacturing and construction
|ISCED subfield||subfield: mechanics and metal trades|
The candidate is able to:
- plan and organize their work and the work of the group
- rational use of energy, material and time
- ensure the quality and performance of work in the work environment in accordance with standards
- perform work in a way that does not endanger oneself, others, property and the environment
- in their work to take into account the principles of rational use of energy, materials and time
- behave responsibly, enterprisingly and ethically
- communicate with various stakeholders and use modern information and communication technology required in the field of 3D technology
- carry out the work in accordance with technical and technological instructions
- download, review and prepare a 3D file to create a 3d model / product
- to make a product in 3D printing technique and additive technology
- manage 3D printing system and additive technology
- perform finishing operations on the fabricated 3d-model / product
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is evaluated by a committee. If the candidate has submitted authentic, valid and relevant proof of knowledge, skills and competences from the operational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences under the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
Service with an oral presentation.
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...