Operater/operaterka na igralnih avtomatih
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Operater/operaterka na igralnih avtomatihAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Gaming machine operator|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 5|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
|ISCED subfield||subfield: hotel, restaurants and catering|
The candidate is able to:
- plan, prepare and organize their own work
- to ensure the quality of the service and work performed and to be responsible for it
- perform work in accordance with the regulations in the field of gambling and regulations on safety and health at work
- inspect the status of slot machines in a casino or gaming parlor and report congestion and errors
- advise guests on the use of slot machines
- pay out cash winnings on the basis of pay slips
- pay out cash winnings through the gaming machine cash register control system
- communicate with colleagues and communicate with guests in Slovene and in at least one foreign language
- monitor and control the operation of slot machines and eliminate minor congestion on slot machines
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
METHODS OF VERIFICATION OF VOCATIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Practical verification with an oral presentation.
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...