Operater/operaterka kanalizacijskega sistema
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Operater/operaterka kanalizacijskega sistemaAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Sewage system operator|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 5|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
|ISCED subfield||subfield: community sanitation|
The candidate is able to:
- plan and organize their own work in the work environment in accordance with the standards of quality of work in the field of municipal wastewater,
- handle vehicles, devices and equipment responsibly and economically,
- communicate with various stakeholders, taking into account the principles of successful communication,
- to ensure one's own safety, the safety of others involved in the work process and to protect the environment and the property of the company or customers,
- use modern information and communication technology and software for the needs of maintenance and management of the sewerage network,
- maintain and check the correct and quality operation of the sewerage network,
- perform measurements on devices and sewerage network,
- participate in the implementation of investment and maintenance works on the sewerage network,
- prepare, design and print professional reports.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
METHODS OF VERIFICATION OF VOCATIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Practical verification with oral defense.
Preparation and defense of a professional assignment prepared by the candidate after the selection of the commission and practical examination with oral defense.
He receives the topic for the preparation of the professional task after the first inspection of the portfolio folder. He submits the professional task to the commission in the appropriate format and medium (DVD, USB, electronic media, etc.) or in printed form.
Guidelines for the preparation of professional assignments are in point 11 of this catalog.
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...