|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Odkupovalec/odkupovalka lesaAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Timber buyer|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 5|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
Agriculture, forestry, fisheries and veterinary
|ISCED subfield||subfield: forestry|
- plan, prepare and control the implementation of issued instructions,
- make rational use of energy, material and time,
- protect health and the environment,
- communicate with co-workers and clients,
- purchase forest timber products,
- take possession of forest timber products,
- dispatch forest wood products, direct transport by trucks and assist drivers in operating logging trucks.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...