Oblikovalec/oblikovalka cvetličnih vezav in dekoracij
|Name of qualification||
Name of qualificationOblikovalec/oblikovalka cvetličnih vezav in dekoracijAdd to comparison
|Translated title (no legal status)||
Translated titleDesigner of flower arrangements and decorations
|Type of qualification||
Type of qualificationNational vocational qualification, SQF level 4
|Category of qualification||
Category of qualificationVocational Qualification
Arts and humanities
SQF LevelSQF 4
EQF LevelEQF 4
Candidates will be able to:
- plan and organise own work,
- ensure the quality and efficiency of own work in the working environment in accordance with regulations and standards,
- make rational use of energy, material and time,
- protect health and the environment,
- develop enterprise characteristics, skills and behaviour,
- communicate with professional services and clients,
- use modern information technology,
- prepare cut flowers and pot plants for sale,
- design flower arrangements and decorations,
- carry out measures to protect pot plants, cut flowers and greenery.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences can be found here.
Assessment and completion
Assesment and completion
During the counselling process, the candidate prepares a portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and validates catalogue content in part or full. If the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Service with an oral presentation.
Condition for obtaining certificate
Conditions for obtaining a public document
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating national vocational qualifications are entered in a register of providers maintained in the relevant database of the National Reference Point for Occupational Qualifications. Providers include: vocational schools, companies, inter-company training centres, adult education centres, chambers of commerce, etc.
Awarding body URL
Introductory International Conference: Monitoring the Implementation of the Slovenian Qualifications Framework
Slovenian National Coordination Point for EQF in cooperation with the European Center for the Development of Vocational...