|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Nadzornik/nadzornica sobAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Room supervisor|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 4|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
|ISCED subfield||subfield: hotel, restaurants and catering|
The candidate is able to:
- plan, prepare and ensure the quality of one's own work and the work of others,
- arrange the preparation room and prepare tools for work,
- organize the work of arranging and cleaning all rooms on the floors in cooperation with the hotel hostess,
- supervise the work of maids,
- carry out a final inspection of the rooms,
- communicate with guests and colleagues,
- communicate with guests (use practical phrases for communication) in at least two foreign languages,
- use modern information and communication technology and equipment
- ensure the maintenance of working equipment and facilities,
- rational use of energy, material and time,
- protect health and the environment, be responsible for their own safety and the safety of others.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is assessed by a committee. If the portfolio submitted by the candidate contains authentic, valid and adequate proof of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, the committee may:
validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
METHODS OF VERIFICATION
Sevice with oral defense.
The selected task tests practical skills with an oral defense of professional theoretical knowledge about the service, in accordance with the occupational standard Room supervisor.
The Career path tab shows the possible career path within the selected qualification area, which is not the only one and is not mandatory. The actual transition between qualifications, which is determined by law, is defined in the Transition tab.
SOK 5 / EOK 4
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...