Menedžer/menedžerka turistične agencije
|Name of qualification||Name of qualification: Menedžer/menedžerka turistične agencijeAdd to comparison|
|Translated title (no legal status)||Translated title: Travel agency manager|
|Type of qualification||Type of qualification: National vocational qualification, SQF level 6|
|Category of qualification||Category of qualification: Vocational Qualification|
|ISCED subfield||subfield: travel, tourism and leisure|
The candidate is able to:
- plan, prepare and control their own work
- rational use of energy, material and time
- ensure occupational safety and comply with environmental principles
- ensure the quality and performance of work in the work environment in accordance with standards
- communicate with co-workers, clients and customers
- communicate in English and at least one foreign language in everyday work situations
- develop entrepreneurial qualities, skills and behavior
- use modern information and communication technology
- plan and organize the work of employees to ensure optimal implementation of the work process in the travel agency
- monitor the work process in the travel agency and monitor the performance of work
- direct the work and plan the staffing needs in the travel agency
- control the quality and efficiency of work in a travel agency
- manage and take care of the smooth execution of the booking function
- organize and monitor the sale of different types of tickets
- perform financial, sales and commercial operations
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre. Licences may be found here.
During the guidance process the candidate prepares a portfolio, which is evaluated by a committee. If the candidate has submitted authentic, valid and relevant proof of knowledge, skills and competences from the operational standard, the committee may:
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in full,
- validate the contents of the occupational standard in part and define the knowledge, skills and competence to be verified,
- refuse to validate any of the contents of the occupational standard because the candidate has not provided proof of any of the knowledge, skills and competences under the occupational standard, in which case it will verify the occupational standard in full.
ractical assessment with oral defense.
In the practical presentation of the service, the candidate proves the mastery of the required occupational competences according to the requirements of the occupational standard and taking into account the prescribed documentation. In addition to the practical presentation of the service, there is also an oral defense of the service provided, which includes a test of knowledge in accordance with the occupational standard Travel agency manager.
Menedžer/menedžerka turistične agencije
The Career path tab shows the possible career path within the selected qualification area, which is not the only one and is not mandatory. The actual transition between qualifications, which is determined by law, is defined in the Transition tab.
SOK 7 / EOK 6
Candidates demonstrate attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Providers of procedures for identifying and validating NVQs are entered in a register of providers maintained in the collection of the national information centre for vocational qualifications. These are: vocational schools, businesses, B2B training centres, adult education centres and chambers of commerce.
URLAwarding body URL:
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework
International Conference: 10 years of Slovenian Qualifications Framework Brdo Congress Centre, Predoslje 39, 4000...